• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

My country iPod

I've done this for standards

and oldies

(some of the oldies are actually AC). I should do it for country too. If a country song is on one of the other two lists chances are it won't be here (Glen Campbell, John Denver, Elvis, Ray Charles, for example). And like the others, this list isn't complete.

Trace Adkins--I Left Something Turned on at Home

Alabama--Close Enough to Perfect, Dixieland Delight, Feels So Right, , 40 Hour Week, If You're Gonna Play in Texas, I'm in a Hurry, Lady Down on Love, Love in the First Degree, Mountain Music, My Home's in Alabama, Old Flame, Roll On, Song of the South, Take Me Down, Tennessee River, The Closer You Get, There's No Way, You Can't Keep a Good Man Down

Alabama and Lionel Richie--Deep River Woman

John Anderson--Black Sheep of the Family, Swingin'

Lynn Anderson--I Never Promised You a Rose Garden

Eddy Arnold--I Want to Go with You, Make the World Go Away, Turn the World Around, What's He Doing in My World

Asleep at the Wheel--Choo Choo Ch'Boogie

Rodney Atkins--15 Minutes

Moe Bandy and Janie Fricke--It's a Cheatin' Situation

Bobby Bare--Detroit City, 500 Miles Away from Home

Bellamy Brothers--Do You Love as Good as You Look, For All the Wrong Reasons, If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me

Dierks Bentley--How Am I Doin'

Clint Black--A Better Man, Killin' Time, Put Yourself in My Shoes, Untanglin' My Mind, We Tell Ourselves

Garth Brooks-- Friends in Low Places, Honky Tonk Bar Association, Longneck Bottle, Papa Loved Mama, Two of a Kind
Tracy Byrd--Drinkin' Bone, Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous, Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo, The Truth about Men

Johnny Cash--Daddy Sang Bass, Folsom Prison Blues, I Walk the Line, One Piece at a Time, Ring of Fire, Sunday Morning Comin' Down

Johnny Cash and June Carter--Jackson

Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker--When the Sun Goes Down

Roy Clark--I Never Picked Cotton, Yesterday When I Was Young

David Allan Coe--Time Off for Bad Behavior, You Never Even Called Me by My Name

Jessi Colter--I'm Not Lisa

John Conlee--Backside of Thirty, Common Man, Rose Colored Glasses

Earl Thomas Conley--Angel in Disguise, Holding Her and Loving You

Easton Corbin–-A Little More Country Than That, Lovin' You Is Fun

Billy Currington--Good Directions, People Are Crazy, Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer

Billy Ray Cyrus--Achy Breaky Heart

John Denver--Back Home Again, Some Days Are Diamonds

Joe Diffie--Pickup Man

Dave Dudley--Six Days on the Road

Donna Fargo--The Happiest Girl in the Whole U.S.A.

Dan Fogelberg--Down the Road

Forester Sisters--I Fell in Love Last Night, Just in Case, Mama's Never Seen Those Eyes

Janie Fricke--Please Help Me I'm Fallin'

Crystal Gayle--Baby What about You, Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue, Half the Way, Talking in Your Sleep, When I Dream, Why Have You Left the One You Left Me For, You Never Miss a Real Good Thing

Vince Gill--Go Rest High on That Mountain, When I Call Your Name, Which Bridge to Cross

Vern Gosdin--Set 'em Up Joe

Jack Greene--Don't You Ever Get Tired

Merle Haggard--Are the Good Times Really Over for Good, Branded Man, Mama Tried, Okie from Muskogee, Swinging Doors, The Bottle Let Me Down, Workin' Man Blues

George Hamilton IV--Abilene, If You Don't Know I Ain't Gonna Tell You

Freddie Hart--Easy Loving

Highway 101--Somewhere Tonight, Whiskey If You Were a Woman

Highwaymen--Highwayman

Alan Jackson--Chattahoochee, Don't Rock the Jukebox, Gone Country, Good Time, Here in the Real World, I Don't Even Know Your Name, Little Bitty, Little Man, Livin' on Love, Mercury Blues, Pop a Top, She's Got the Rhythm, Small Town Southern Man, Summertime Blues, Tall Tall Trees, Where I Come From, Who's Cheatin' Who

Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett-- It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Stonewall Jackson--Waterloo

Waylon Jennings--Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way, Good Ol' Boys, Honky Tonk Heroes, I'm a Ramblin' Man, I've Always Been Crazy, Luckenbach Texas, Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line

Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson--Good Hearted Woman, Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys

George Jones--He Stopped Loving Her Today, High-Tech Redneck, I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair, One Woman Man, Same Ole Me, She's My Rock, The Race Is On, White Lightning, Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes, Why Baby Why, Wrapped Around Her Finger

George Jones and James Taylor--Bartender's Blues

George Jones and Tammy Wynette--Golden Ring, Near You, Two Story House, We're Gonna Hold On

Tom Jones--Green Green Grass of Home

Judds--Don't Be Cruel, Girls Night Out, Give a Little Love, Have Mercy, Love Is Alive, Mama He's Crazy, Why Not Me

Toby Keith--As Good As I Once Was, Get My Drink On, I Like Girls Who Drink Beer, I Love This Bar, Who's Your Daddy, You Ain't Much Fun

Toby Keith and Willie Nelson--Beer for My Horses

Kentucky Headhunters--Dumas Walker

Sammy Kershaw--She Don't Know She's Beautiful

Claude King--Wolverton Mountain

Alison Krauss--Baby Now That I've Found You

Miranda Lambert--Mama's Broken Heart, White Liar

Johnny Lee--Cherokee Whiskey, Hey Bartender

Patty Loveless--Timber I'm Falling In Love

Loretta Lynn--Coal Miner's Daughter, Don't Come Home A' Drinkin', One's on the Way, You Ain't Woman Enough

Kathy Mattea--Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses

C. W. McCall--Convoy

Mel McDaniel--Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On, Louisiana Saturday Night

Peter McCann--Do You Wanna Make Love

Charly McClain--Sleeping with the Radio On, Who's Cheatin' Who

Reba McEntire--Can't Even Get the Blues, Little Rock, Somebody Should Leave, You're the First Time

Tim McGraw--Just to See You Smile

Jo Dee Messina--I'm Alright

Roger Miller--Dang Me, King of the Road

Ronnie Milsap--Any Day Now, He Got You, I Wouldn't Have Missed It for the World, It Was Almost Like a Song, Lost in the Fifties Tonight, Pure Love, Smoky Mountain Rain

Moe and Joe--Hey Joe (Hey Moe)

Willie Nelson--All of Me, Always on My Mind, Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground, Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain, Blue Skies, City of New Orleans, Forgiving You Was Easy, My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys, On the Road Again, Stardust, Whiskey River

Willie Nelson and Leon Russell--Heartbreak Hotel

Willie Nelson and Ray Charles--Seven Spanish Angels

Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard--Pancho and Lefty

Juice Newton--Angel of the Morning, Break It to Me Gently, Love's Been a Little Bit Hard on Me, Queen of Hearts, The Sweetest Thing

Oak Ridge Boys--American Made, Bobbie Sue, Elvira, Everyday, Fancy Free, I Guess It Never Hurts to Hurt Sometimes, I Wish You Could Have Turned My Head, You're the One

Paul Overstreet--Daddy's Come Around

Buck Owens--Act Naturally, Excuse Me, I Don't Believe That I'll Fall in Love Today, I've Got a Tiger by the Tail, Love's Gonna Live Here, Tall Dark Stranger

Brad Paisley--I'm Gonna Miss Her

Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss--Whiskey Lullaby

Dolly Parton--I Will Always Love You, Jolene, Joshua, More Where That Came From, 9 to 5, Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That

Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton--Rockin' Years

Johnny Paycheck--I'm the Only Hell My Mama Ever Raised, She's All I Got, Take This Job and Shove It

Charley Pride--Burgers and Fries, Is Anybody Goin' to San Antone, Kaw-Liga, Kiss an Angel Good Mornin', Mississippi Cotton Picking Delta Town, Mountain of Love, Night Games, Roll on Mississippi, The Easy Part's Over, The Snakes Crawl at
Night, Why Baby Why

Pure Prairie League--Aimee, Let me Love You Tonight

Eddie Rabbitt--Driving My Life Away, I Love a Rainy Night, Suspicions

Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle--You and I

Jerry Reed--Amos Moses, East Bound and Down, When You're Hot You're Hot

Jim Reeves--Blue Boy, Four Walls

Linda Ronstadt--When Will I Be Loved

Jimmie Rodgers--Honeycomb, Kisses Sweeter Than Wine, Oh-Oh I'm Falling In Love Again

Kenny Rogers--Daytime Friends and Nighttime Lovers, Lady, Love the World Away, Lucille, She Believes in Me, The Gambler, Through the Years, You Decorated My Life

Sawyer Brown--Leona, Step That Step

Dan Seals--They Rage On

Blake Shelton--All about Tonight (radio edit), Some Beach

Shenandoah--The Church on Cumberland Road

Ricky Van Shelton--I'll Leave This World Loving You, I've Cried My Last Tear for You

Ricky Skaggs--Country Boy, Heartbroke, Highway 40 Blues, Honey, Uncle Pen, You've Got A Lover

Connie Smith--Once a Day

Joe Stampley--I'm Gonna Love You Back To Lovin' Me Again, Roll On Big Mama

Statler Brothers--Do You Know You Are My Sunshine, Do You Remember These, Flowers on the Wall, Hello Mary Lou, I Get So Lonely, I'll Go to My Grave Loving You, The Class of '57, Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott

Ray Stevens--Everything Is Beautiful, Gitarzan, Mississippi Squirrel Revival, The Streak

George Strait--Ace in the Hole, All My Exes Live in Texas, Amarillo by Morning, Carrying Your Love with Me, Check Yes or No, Don't Make Me Come Over There and Love You, Famous Last Words of a Fool, The Fireman, Fool Hearted Memory, Give It Away, Let's Fall to Pieces Together, Nobody in His Right Mind Would Have Left Her, Oceanfront Property, Right or Wrong, Seashores of Old Mexico, She Let Herself Go, Unwound

Richard Thompson--Tear Stained Letter

Johnny Tillotson--It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'

Randy Travis--Better Class of Losers, Deeper Than the Holler, Diggin' Up Bones, Forever and Ever Amen, Hard Rock Bottom of Your Heart, It's Just a Matter of Time, 1982, On the Other Hand, Stranger in My Mirror, Too Gone Too Long

Tanya Tucker--Delta Dawn, If It Don't Come Easy, San Antonio Stroll, Strong Enough to Bend, What's Your Mama's Name

Tanya Tucker, Paul Davis and Paul Overstreet--I Won't Take Less Than Your Love

Josh Turner--Firecracker, Why Don't We Just Dance

Conway Twitty--Don't Call Him a Cowboy, 15 Years Ago, Hello Darlin', I Don't Know a Thing about Love, It's Only Make Believe, That's My Job

Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn--After the Fire Is Gone, Louisiana Woman Mississippi Man

Porter Wagoner--The Carroll County Incident, Green Green Grass of Home

Keith Whitley--Don't Close Your Eyes, I'm No Stranger to the Rain

Keith Whitley and Alison Krauss--When You Say Nothing at All

Don Williams--I Believe in Love, Lord I Hope This Day Is Good, Some Broken Hearts Never Mend, Tulsa Time

Hank Williams Jr.--All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight, Texas Women

Hank Williams, Jr., Reba McEntire, Tom Petty, Rev. Ike and Willie Nelson--Mind Your Own Business

Gretchen Wilson--Redneck Woman

Michelle Wright--Take It Like a Man

Tammy Wynette--Stand by Your Man

Trisha Yearwood--She's in Love with the Boy

Dwight Yoakam--Act Naturally, Guitars Cadillacs, Honky Tonk Man, Little Sister, Little Ways

Dwight Yoakam and Buck Owens--Streets of Bakersfield

Last edited:
Ray Stevens--Mississippi Squirrel Revival,
LOL - We used to play this one at a country station I worked at. Haven't thought about it in a very long time. I'll have to see if I can find the First Self-Righteous Church in the sleepy little town called Pascagoula. :ROFLMAO:

This playlist has a few of my favorite songs on it.
Including "Golden Ring", "I Won't Take Less Than your Love" and "That's My Job"

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom