• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

More Tropos

For the past few nights mainly, stations I normally don't get are coming in. B101 from Philadelphia came in clearly in Northwest NJ at my home. Sunny 1045 was coming in too, which was odd because two powerful stations K1047 and Q1043 aren't too far away. Also, I get Connecticutt's Y105 over 105.5 WDHA which is in Dover, NJ. Only a half hour to 45 minutes away from my home! A lot going on this past week in FM dxing.<P ID="signature">______________
Kevin</P>

You were getting WDBY-FM 105.5 of Patterson, NY, which is in Putnam County, NY but serves the Danbury, CT area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom