• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

More New Music

Start your clocks. How long before the new Shilts cd gets airplay? Itunes has a couple of great reviews written by some folks. Couldn't agree more with a couple of them that mention this is where the format needs to be going. Of course ya got play it first. I purchased it and it is a great one all the way through. Have not heard it yet on watercolors but I am sure it will be soon. David Benoit also has a new one that will probably get ignored by terrestrial radio. How can you do that to one of the originals of the smooth jazz format, ( a tired worn out name) Gotta stick with watercolors and "C JAZZ"

Nock

Nock said:
Start your clocks. How long before the new Shilts cd gets airplay? Itunes has a couple of great reviews written by some folks. Couldn't agree more with a couple of them that mention this is where the format needs to be going. Of course ya got play it first. I purchased it and it is a great one all the way through. Have not heard it yet on watercolors but I am sure it will be soon. David Benoit also has a new one that will probably get ignored by terrestrial radio. How can you do that to one of the originals of the smooth jazz format, ( a tired worn out name) Gotta stick with watercolors and "C JAZZ"

Nock

I'll answer my own question, XM is on the new Shilts cdas well as the new David Benoit. Had the pleasure of spending 8 hours with XM yesterday on a ride to the beach.

Nock

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom