• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Manny Munoz gets the 10am-12pm spot at WIOD

Interesting that WIOD postpones Glenn Beck to 6 p.m., so that it can run local talk (Colton and Munoz) from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Beck's live time slot.

Then at 6 p.m. it delays Jesse Kelly to 9 p.m. to run Beck. And it reruns an hour of yesterday's Coast to Coast AM at midnight.

And on weekends, it doesn't run any of the Premiere Network weekend shows except Bill Cunningham late Sundays. It would rather rerun Hannity, Beck, etc. than run those weekend shows (Handel on The Law, Rich on Tech, At Home with Gary Sullivan, In The Garden with Ron Wilson, Somewhere in Time with Art Bell, The Weekend with Michael Brown, etc.) And it airs plenty of infomercials!

Interesting that WIOD postpones Glenn Beck to 6 p.m., so that it can run local talk (Colton and Munoz) from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Beck's live time slot.

Then at 6 p.m. it delays Jesse Kelly to 9 p.m. to run Beck. And it reruns an hour of yesterday's Coast to Coast AM at midnight.

And on weekends, it doesn't run any of the Premiere Network weekend shows except Bill Cunningham late Sundays. It would rather rerun Hannity, Beck, etc. than run those weekend shows (Handel on The Law, Rich on Tech, At Home with Gary Sullivan, In The Garden with Ron Wilson, Somewhere in Time with Art Bell, The Weekend with Michael Brown, etc.) And it airs plenty of infomercials!

I never got Leo Laporte here as a result, nor am I getting Rich DeMuro. That's probably the only program I would listen to on WIOD if they had it, but nooooooooooooooo.

I never got Leo Laporte here as a result, nor am I getting Rich DeMuro. That's probably the only program I would listen to on WIOD if they had it, but nooooooooooooooo.
Leo has ended his radio show as of March of this year. I liked him but grew disenchanted with him after stories of his feuding with staff and popular co-host John C. Dvorak. After awhile he became way too full of himself.

Back
Top Bottom