• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

MAGIC Next?

O

ozzyfozzy

We'll it looks like MAGIC 104.1 KMGL will go in the dumper when KYIS has the power to slam KMGL in the toliet. KYIS has better music, and they have a chance to take out KMGL.

Metal Man,

> We'll it looks like MAGIC 104.1 KMGL will go in the dumper
> when KYIS has the power to slam KMGL in the toliet. KYIS
> has better music, and they have a chance to take out KMGL.
>
> Metal Man,
>

Boy, I bet there will be a whooole lotta F-Bombs goin' around when that happens! Six, at least!! LOL!!

Re: Magic Next?

> Well, I'm glad YOU know what he's talking about. Care to
> elaborate for him?
>

To be honest with you, I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
I had The Consultant's F-Bomb post in my mind when I answered this guy's post.

> > Well, I'm glad YOU know what he's talking about. Care to
> > elaborate for him?
> >
>
I think what Metal Man (were you born with that name or do you just hate your own?) is trying to say is that there have been rumors flying about town, and well informed boards like this one, for some time that KYIS is going to alter is format at go right after Magic.

Looks like Larry's format of the day wheel is spinning again....
>

> I think what Metal Man (were you born with that name or do
> you just hate your own?) is trying to say is that there have
> been rumors flying about town, and well informed boards like
> this one, for some time that KYIS is going to alter is
> format at go right after Magic.
>
> Looks like Larry's format of the day wheel is spinning
> again....
> >

So True, but you know as well as I do that the KYIS rumor has been floating in this market forever. KYIS, according to the breakdown of the demographs is very stable. They are happy with Jack and Ron and would have to make a significant format change to really do anything. Therefore, I don't believe we'll see a format change anytime soon there. If they did, I would be extremely surprised.

> We'll it looks like MAGIC 104.1 KMGL will go in the dumper
> when KYIS has the power to slam KMGL in the toliet. KYIS
> has better music, and they have a chance to take out KMGL.
>
> Metal Man,
>

Metal Man. That probally won't happen. Yes KYIS dose have better music. They just keep what they have and beat them that way.

Ozzy

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom