• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LPFM grant 4/7

Positive Broadcasting Company has been granted 98.3, 80 watts at 34 meters. Transmitter is near the intersection of West Bellfort and the Grand Parkway, which means it will be in the same general area as the K231CN 94.1 translator. Community of license is Sugar Land.

Location for this one sucks range should be 4 to 5 miles there is nothing out there

Location for this one sucks range should be 4 to 5 miles there is nothing out there

Except lots of current and future housing subdivisions. The Grand Parkway corridor is a major growth area.

The new station will have some grief in its fringe coverage area from KTJM's IBOC slopover (I think they are still running HD, haven't checked lately.)

Except lots of current and future housing subdivisions. The Grand Parkway corridor is a major growth area.

The new station will have some grief in its fringe coverage area from KTJM's IBOC slopover (I think they are still running HD, haven't checked lately.)

After I looked, their predicted coverage map doesn't look so bad. See image..

.BNPL-20131112AGI.JPG

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom