• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Loyal Listener Club

• Thread starter RadioguyRaleigh
  • Start date
R

RadioguyRaleigh

I'm looking to see if anyone has used or knows of a place to get a loyal listener card system that has a barcode where we can track/scan listener's appearances at events, etc.?

I did some work with a company that used barcodes for just what you want do. The problem was not getting the code cards printed, (in incremental numbers), but the cost of the scanning and reporting devices.

The cards were cheap, as low as .27 for a two sided "Visa" type card with a barcode at the end. When issuing them, the customer data would be entered once, then attributed to the code number.

But when it got to the client side, the cost of the readers were the killer. As I recall, in the $700 for something to read and store the numbers. Then someone had to USB download the data, merge it in a master database, and use a custom ap to parse the data.

In the end, the station used "Peelers" to do their rewards card.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom