• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lonnie Mack - Crying Over You

Would there be the smallest chance that someone out there has a deceit copy of Lonnie Mack's little known classic, Crying Over You who would be willing to send me a MP3 to my email account? I finally found the record but it is so scratched up, even my Cakewalk software can't make it sound very good. As always, thank you for you good people who respond...And if there are any tunes that I may have that you would like, I would be more than happy to reciprocate if I happen to have been in my meager library.

FRR said:
Would there be the smallest chance that someone out there has a deceit copy of Lonnie Mack's little known classic, Crying Over You who would be willing to send me a MP3 to my email account? I finally found the record but it is so scratched up, even my Cakewalk software can't make it sound very good. As always, thank you for you good people who respond...And if there are any tunes that I may have that you would like, I would be more than happy to reciprocate if I happen to have been in my meager library.
Don’t have it, but here is a source for a 7” promo record with the track you want on both sides. The site lists it as Excellent condition at 5.99 pounds/sterling = $9.05 or so.
https://www.vinyltap.co.uk/shop/item/8623154737588.aspx

The song you want is on the Lonnie Mack album, “From Nashville to Memphis”, currently $19.99 on Amazon. Who knows, it might be available other places.

Hopefully someone can shoot you an MP3 for freebies. Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the info. I did look it up and found it as you indicated. I was hoping that someone would shoot me the MP3 but never got a response. Lonnie Mack was big here in the Cincinnati area in the mid sixties, since he was from Northern Ky, and our big station at the time WSAI played that song. Even now our local oldies station, WCIN, formerly WDJO does not have it in their 12,000 tune database. Thanks again for the response.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom