• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Living It Up! with Ali & Jack syndication listings, 2003-04

here is the list of stations that carried the talk show Living It Up! with Ali & Jack hosted by Ali Wentworth & Jack Ford from 2003-04, additions & corrections are welcome!

WCBS 2 in New York, NY
KCBS 2 in Los Angeles, CA
KPIX 5 in San Francisco, CA
WFOR 4 in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL
WPTV 5 in West Palm Beach, FL
KTVT 11 in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
KFDA 10 in Amarillo, TX
KSWO 7 in Lawton, OK/Wichita Falls, TX
WMTV 15 in Madison, WI
KREM 2 in Spokane, WA
WBTV 3 in Charlotte, NC
WXII 12 in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC
KYW 3 in Philadelphia, PA
WBZ 4 in Boston, MA
WJZ 13 in Baltimore, MD
WXIA 11 in Atlanta, GA
WDEF 12 in Chattanooga, TN
KCRA 3 in Sacramento, CA
KOB 4 in Albuquerque, NM

KONG 6/16 Seattle aired this program at 3:00 weekdays in 2003-04, and the ratings nationwide were abysmal, thus the cancellation. In Seattle, it competed against shows that were well-established in the market, i.e., KING-5's Dr. Phil and KOMO-4's locally-produced Northwest Afternoon.
Here on the drier side of the Cascades, this show did not get cleared.

Add WBBM to the list. In fact WBBM thought it was going to be so successful that they sent Guiding Light flying to a before my coffee 9AM timeslot and put Living it Up in the 2PM timeslot. Yeesh. I liked Jack Ford from his Weekend Today days in the 90's but this show was nothing but really bad Regis & Kelly clone and flopped.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom