• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Like we need a third sports station.

Actually, technically it would be a fourth sports station if you count the one on 105.9 HD-2. Regardless, WTF?
I-heart doesn't even own these 2 frequency's. They're also on 100.3 HD-3 (which I-heart owns), but there was no legal ID for it. I guess someone forgot to turn it off. And Fox Sports is staying on 740 WYGM and it's 2 FM's nights and weekends, so at times there would be the same exact programing on 6 different frequency's. SMH

Last edited:
If you ask me, why not put some of the run-over games on 810? Like if the Magic are on one channel then put UCF or Orlando city on 810.

It's basically a way for iHeart to clear all of the Fox Sports programming (sold & repped by iHeart) in another major market. It probably won't move the PPMs a bit, but it's a network clear for the national spots. Very easy decision.

If you ask me, why not put some of the run-over games on 810? Like if the Magic are on one channel then put UCF or Orlando city on 810.
They probably will. It would also be nice to have all of the Tamps Bay Rays games on here again instead of the choice few on WYGM that we have had since WORL dropped them a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom