• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Launa joining WJRR morning show

I

i4

Launa from 98Rock in Tampa is going to Orlando to join the Real Rock 101.1 WJRR morning show with Pat and Taco Bob.

So she is leaving 98Rock for good then? That would be too bad but I can't say as I blame her if she is leaving. This past year they moved her shift 2 or 3 times. While I know that the station has been struggling this last year, I wouldn't want to have my hours changed all the time either. Whatever the story is, I wish her the best of luck but I'll miss her on the radio if she leaves.

> Launa from 98Rock in Tampa is going to Orlando to join the
> Real Rock 101.1 WJRR morning show with Pat and Taco Bob.
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom