• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lacking Creativity

pow22

Inactive
Inactive User
Hi Everyone!

First post here. I'm trying to work on some creative imaging for my country playing. We're playing today's country, but I'm just looking to come up with some attitude-based liners that I could have our voice guy do and lately I just seem to be lacking that creativity. Can anyone help out with some things they've heard or things that have worked well in the past?

Thanks!

A few years back one of the country stations had a legal ID that went something like this:

Male: "Hey, the FCC says that every hour, we have to tell you who we are..so hi, I'm Steve!"

Female: "Steve! You're supposed to say that we are W--- - FM Tallahassee, Florida, a service of _______ Broadcasting."

(can't remember what "Steve" said after that, but the female ended on "okay, whatever floats your boat, buddy.")

If course it had sound effects and such in the background.

I believe that aircheck is still floating around here. Maybe they had some other cool liners that I've forgotten about.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom