• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KZZO Middays...

I see KZZO is looking for midday talent. Send your aircheck to an e-mail address. Do your application online.

I interviewed once for a Zone weekend shift, and offered $10 an hour. No thanks! ::)

DJBigOne said:
I interviewed once for a Zone weekend shift, and offered $10 an hour. No thanks! ::)

Just out of curiosity what were you expecting for a part time job in a market this size?? The fact they even have live bodies on the air on the weekends and are paying ANYTHING is impressive. I know that may be a sad statement, but it's the reality of our industry and has been for several years now.

DJBigOne said:
I see KZZO is looking for midday talent. Send your aircheck to an e-mail address. Do your application online.

And what are you doing now?

Beau Duran said:
Just out of curiosity what were you expecting for a part time job in a market this size?? The fact they even have live bodies on the air on the weekends and are paying ANYTHING is impressive. I know that may be a sad statement, but it's the reality of our industry and has been for several years now.

After the offer, I learned from a zone-recently laid off-colleague other part-timer's were paid $15 an hour. I would have probably done it for that.

What am I doing now? I left full-time radio after a few years of starving. I do engineering work now, and podcast weekly for fun. Amazing how fun radio is when you don't do for it a living. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom