• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KYW 1060 traffic reports

J

Jul

I wonder will we hear new people do the traffic on KYW next month as a result of CBS radio making the switch To Radiate Media as the new provider for traffic reports for some of its CBS radio stations across the USA or will we hear the same people that are currently doing traffic on 1060, after the changeover?

I wonder will we hear new people do the traffic on KYW next month as a result of CBS radio making the switch To Radiate Media as the new provider for traffic reports for some of its CBS radio stations across the USA or will we hear the same people that are currently doing traffic on 1060, after the changeover?

I think that depends on contracts. I've heard in some markets, talent have contracts with Total Traffic and Total Traffic isn't letting them go. Not sure if that's the case for Philly's anchors.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom