• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KVIL

C

charles123

Anybody noticed the music on KVIL? What are they doing?

CHR_FAN_TX said:
Just checked it..Sounds the same...what were they playing earlier?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was Holiday (can't say 'Christmas' anymore) music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For one thing tooooooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnyyyy commericials at a time. The same patio furniture spot three times is on stop set? Get real already.

CHR_FAN_TX said:
Just checked it..Sounds the same...what were they playing earlier?

Then why are they playing Justin Timberlake, Third Eye Blind, Night Ranger etc.?

Regarding "where are they going?": I was thinking of asking the same thing on RI. Last night I heard "Sexy Back" during Delilah. ??? And relatively early too (about 8:30pm) Love the song, but was puzzled by it. The segue into a Delilah clip was a little......awkward.

I'm still stunned about how KVIL obtained Cee-Lo Green's "Forget You" (originally titled "F*** You"). Usually, an AC station doesn't play songs like that no matter how edited they are. :eek: :eek: :eek:

KVIL updated their playlist last month and this is what they sounded like.

Two years ago when I graduated from high school, KVIL was playing "Lost In Love" by Air Supply, "Sailing" by Christopher Cross, "December 1963 (Oh What A Night)" by The Four Seasons, "Still The One" by Orleans, "Your Song" by Elton John, and such. They have changed a lot during Fall last year and Spring this year. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom