• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

kvil new night dj

U

Unregistered

When is kvil going to anounce there new night dj Sybil or Jhon are not going to be the ones to replace Blake Powers?

Hi It looks like that Jhon is the new night Dj replaceing Blake Powers?

Hi when is Jay going to announce that Jhon is the full time night host?

Unregistered probably applied for the job and needs to know if he can stop sitting on the phone.

When is kvil going to make the anouncemant on Jhon being the new night host?

Bend 103.1 KOOV Copperas Cove Killeen Fort Hood 106.3 KOOC Belton Temple Killeen Got Me InTo Radio When I Was 8 Years Old Im 29 Now

I hope that Jay anounces on Monday that Jhon is full time night host?

Hi When is Jay going to anounce that Jhon is the new full time night host?

Hi Jay has not made and dicision on who the new night dj will be which I think that Jhon should be the new full time host any guess to when Jay is going to announce that Jhon is the new full time night host?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom