• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KOAZ/K279BP Albuquerque-Gone? Or technical problems?

I noticed coming home today that KOAZ was in "blackout mode"-and would reappear after 5PM MT. Well, now it's saying it will be off until 10PM MT tomorrow night. I can get their facebook page, and there is a notice in the "posts by others" box saying "Give a shout out to the listeners here on FB..." I'm not sure if that's about Joy Junction or did KOAZ shut down? If it did, I will be extremely sad. KOAZ has been "my" smooth jazz station ever since WSJW and KUJJ flipped. :(

-crainbvebo

crainbebo said:
I noticed coming home today that KOAZ was in "blackout mode"-and would reappear after 5PM MT. Well, now it's saying it will be off until 10PM MT tomorrow night. I can get their facebook page, and there is a notice in the "posts by others" box saying "Give a shout out to the listeners here on FB..." I'm not sure if that's about Joy Junction or did KOAZ shut down? If it did, I will be extremely sad. KOAZ has been "my" smooth jazz station ever since WSJW and KUJJ flipped. :(

-crainbvebo

I have been getting the same message most of the day yesterday, Friday. Hoping they are just working on some things and will be back soon. KOAZ has been a great station since it started on Feb. 14th. Outside of KOAZ, WSBZ, KYSJ, WEIB and KORL does a great job too. (And of other station do a great job as well, you know who you are. ;) ;D 8) )

Now I am able to listen to The Oasis, sounds like they got it fixed. We'll see. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom