• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KLPX Morning Team gone

Sporque

Inactive
Inactive User
The KLPX Morning Show's Jonas Hunter and Andy Taylor were let go by management effective today.
No word on a potential replacement.

damn! Word travels fast..I dodged the bullet a few times before, this one got me! :)

Sorry to see you go Andy. You have brought much entertainment to the Naked Pueblo in your years here.

lamey said:
damn! Word travels fast..I dodged the bullet a few times before, this one got me! :)

Dont stick a fork in me yet! (That would be a total mess..gravy everywhere)

tcsnrayp said:
Sorry to see you go Andy. You have brought much entertainment to the Naked Pueblo in your years here.

Well,

You did a fine job for what ya had Andy. I also enjoyed your morning show. I think one of the problems here is Tucson Jocks don't think larger then the market they are in. Pre-produced morning show websites and the same "show prep" used from some website that the CEO budgets out for you to use is the same website everyone is using.

We need people to start shining. Right now and in the past few years, no one has shined. It's time for a change. Let's hope it's coming. ;D

Geeze, Andy, I was hoping you were just on vacation! I probably don't dare sit on Santa's lap now, huh?!! Lord knows who I might end up with! Miss you terribly in the a.m.

Michelle's Twin

Now don't laugh too hard..a retailer in town heard the news about my recent unemployment and has called me for work...yep...you guessed it!

Santa..

haha..stay in school or this could happen to you kids! :) Thanks for the kind words Hope to be back on the airwaves soon, or at your nearest mall..

f16luvr said:
Geeze, Andy, I was hoping you were just on vacation! I probably don't dare sit on Santa's lap now, huh?!! Lord knows who I might end up with! Miss you terribly in the a.m.

Michelle's Twin

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom