• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFBK STREAM DROPPING TODAY

I don't know how you feel about "iHeartRadio". The KFBK stream is dropping a lot today.

I do engineering work for an ISP, so I HOPE it's not just me. ???

I've had several dropouts, lasting from a few seconds to what amounts to a shutoff, for several days, at all times of the day & night. I've run it on IE, Chrome & Firefox on different computers and keep getting interrupted service.

There have been more than a few DNS issues in the area over the past week or so, for those using DSL on Covad. This could be your issue.

I just corrected mine by going to Google DNS on one of my computers (I'll fix the others later). You can use OpenDNS or another service too, and get away from the Covad DNS issue. that seems to be occurring in the Sacramento area.

In my checks on the web, it appears to be an issue with several providers (sites), as well in the past week, so may not be Sacramento centric.

It's a laugh to go from one I Heart Radio station to another and hear the same song on all of them. Is CC brain Dead or something like that? Come on guy's give your listener's more respect than that! With all the choices out there for internet and smartphone radio why limit your listeners choices?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom