• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFBK STREAM DOWN?

Is it just me, or is KFBK's stream offline? I also tried streaming KFI, but it cuts off after about 5 minutes. I would listen off-air, but I can't get AM inside this building.

I noticed KFBK as an HD-3 stream on KHLX 93.1 the other day. They seem to be having issues with their hd-2 and hd-3 streams , however. Sometimes their there and other times gone.

The KLHX - HD2 and HD3 channels are enjoying the wonderful "sounds of silence" this entire week so far and just checked it again Yep still more dead air !

However this might be Clear Channel's new format, no overhead, no production is needed
someone will listen to it, hey I'm nuts enough to tune in to it

The KLHX - HD2 and HD3 channels are enjoying the wonderful "sounds of silence" and just checked it again Yep still more dead air is anyone listening over at 1440 Ethan Way ?

KQJK HD-2 has been down for some time also. KGBY's HD channels seem to be the most stable at Clear Channel. I only have the Insignia FM, so I haven't heard AM HD.

Of all Sacramento operators, Entercom seems the most diligent at keeping their HD stations on-air.

Great posts and reply guys....with all the major problems in Sacramento...this is what we worry about? This is all you can even post about.....no wonder is everyone's leaving.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom