• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Kelly Clarkson to do her show from her Montana Ranch on April 6th

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/n...iginal-segments-to-talk-show-starting-april-6

Kelly Clarkson's show will have new segments. on April 6th.

Starting Monday, NBCUniversal’s The Kelly Clarkson Show is adding content created from Clarkson’s ranch in Montana, where she is sheltering with her family, into episodes that were taped prior to the show’s pausing production in March.

Each episode will include a “Message from Montana,” as well as a Kellyoke segment that features Clarkson singing from her home (her bathroom, to be specific) during the lockdown.

The show also has extended its first-season run, with “Summer Studio Sessions” launching in June. These new episodes will be taped at a recording studio in Los Angeles and not in front of a live studio audience.

YIKES.
I'm betting a lot of syndicated shows are down in general because of the overall situation. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ellen's ratings fall even after her apology for the staff fiasco.

People dont care about these outdated celebrities with tv shows this is the best the networks can up with lately it seems like.

Although I don't watch them regularly I'd rather see them than trash talk like Springer, Maury, etc. or courtroom shows.

Drew Barrymore Show doing just as well?

I would think so. I've watched a few episodes of that show in the last week or so. Talk about a train wreck! She's trying to "out-nice" Kelly Clarkson, and she just comes across as annoying. I give this one season, tops.

These so called celebrity talk shows are not working like they once did. You only get an “Ellen” once in a decade or even generation. Game shows may be the comeback for daytime but even that would be a challenge as CBS owns the territory with Price and Deal.

I would think so. I've watched a few episodes of that show in the last week or so. Talk about a train wreck! She's trying to "out-nice" Kelly Clarkson, and she just comes across as annoying. I give this one season, tops.

TV station groups signed on for 2 years for Drew Barrymore and it will get a season 2 just my opinion.

Both shows are equally annoying. Kelly is like that annoying loud girl in college that keeps showing up uninvited to the party. Drew seems like a fish out of water, flailing around awkwardly while trying to be relatable to non-Hollywood 'folks'. And its not just me, both shows have hashmarks for ratings.

Both shows are equally annoying. Kelly is like that annoying loud girl in college that keeps showing up uninvited to the party. Drew seems like a fish out of water, flailing around awkwardly while trying to be relatable to non-Hollywood 'folks'. And its not just me, both shows have hashmarks for ratings.

At least Kelly can sing.

So when do we find out if drew gets cancelled?

So when do we find out if drew gets cancelled?

Stations had to buy at least one full season. If the show can't get any traction against the competition within the sought after demos over that season, stations won't renew. Most stations know how things are shaping up by Spring.

That's what happened to Katie. One and done.

Stations had to buy at least one full season. If the show can't get any traction against the competition within the sought after demos over that season, stations won't renew. Most stations know how things are shaping up by Spring.

That's what happened to Katie. One and done.

Katie had 2 seasons.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom