• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KCEE 1030 starting soon???

If they don't put it on the air within a year, Slone and company will lose their license so they probably won't be off that long.

Meanwhile, if you like DXing, this is your rare opportunity to hear at least two Mexican stations on 1030 along with KTWO in Casper. If you think it is chilly in Tucson, listen to the weather report for Casper. By comparison it is summer here.

From what I've heard, the new KCEE will be very similar to 580, 1080 and 1400. Nothing that we don't already have.

I hear the mighty K2 radio when I drive home from work. I have fond memories of working there back 96-97. Very cold during the winter, but was fun to get phone calls from all over western states of everybody tunin' in. I left as Jacor was taking over the facilities..... ;D

KCEE was supposed to sign-on last Monday the 15th. Perhaps they had a delay in firing up the transmitter and the building of their new studio on North Oracle Road ???

Anxious to hear exactly what the format will be.?

This Just In...

A reliable source tells me the target date for KCEE Sign-on is 1 February and that the date will be met, Stay Tuned...

I also would like to see them go COUNTRY Tucson needs an alternative....whether its current or classic country. How many stations do we need that sound like KTUC, KSAZ and KGVY....?

February first has arrived and no KCEE yet.

Very likely Slone and associates hope that they will get such fabulous ratings that 580 or 1400 will give up and switch to something else.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom