• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KANYE WEST & JAY-Z: H*A*M*....

IamHipHopradio

Inactive
Inactive User
Yet another banger that came out of nowhere what do you think about this song? Many urban and rhythmic stations have added it to their playlist. Song is #1 here in Chucktown on 92.5 THE BOX and Z93.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UF8GHBkFedA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#1 on what list?

On YES.com (Top Song Tab) the #1 song for 92.5 The Box is "Black and Yellow" and the #1 song for z93 Jamz is "Pretty Girl Rock".

YES THIS SONG GOES IN!!! LOOKS LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST REQUESTED SONGS IN CHARLESTON ACCORDING TO 92.5's PAGE ALONG WITH YELAWOLF "I JUST WANNA PARTY". HAVEN'T HEARD NEITHER HERE IN ATL, ATLEAST NOT IN ROTATION.

BTW, WHO IS CHARLEY B? IS HE LOCAL FROM THE CHUCK?

"H.A.M." has gotten some spins on V-103, but mostly doing the mixes. The first weeks it was dropped it receive about 5 spins then it went to mix show only. Usually with V, they will test a song here and here and unless the listeners request it, they usually reserve regular rotation until it charts well on the top 20 of the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop or Hot 100 panels.

Ken said:
#1 on what list?

On YES.com (Top Song Tab) the #1 song for 92.5 The Box is "Black and Yellow" and the #1 song for z93 Jamz is "Pretty Girl Rock".

Yea I see that, but what I really meant was that this song was #1 on THE BOX's "4 Yo Way Countdown" last week with Tangie. #1 or not the song is making a big buzz on the radio here in Charleston.

Shawty Black as for the Charley B song. I still haven't heard it but Im thinking that the artist may be local, but Ill have to see

Another popular song 92.5 The Box is playing is "Syllables" by Eminem feat. Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent. Are any other Urban's playing that new song?

The Em song was made back in 07 around tje time his Re-Up album came out. Some were thinking it was going to be on Detox but my friends at Interscope shot that rumor down.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom