• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jon Marks Resigns from WIP

Wednesday 12/20/2023 will be his last afternoon show with Ike Reese.

Embedded in the above-linked article are a link to Barrett Sports Media:
"Marks had been working without a contract since December 2022."
(Marks had gone year-to-year the past two years.)

Plus a link to Crossing Broad:
"Since my kids have been alive I’ve been working this shift. And I had to ask myself ‘is this something I could see myself doing for the next five years?’"
"And after talking to management and talking with you, and (management was amenable and asked what they could do)… I made the difficult decision to leave the Marks and Reese Show and WIP."

Wednesday 12/20/2023 will be his last afternoon show with Ike Reese.

Embedded in the above-linked article are a link to Barrett Sports Media:
"Marks had been working without a contract since December 2022."
(Marks had gone year-to-year the past two years.)

Plus a link to Crossing Broad:
"Since my kids have been alive I’ve been working this shift. And I had to ask myself ‘is this something I could see myself doing for the next five years?’"
"And after talking to management and talking with you, and (management was amenable and asked what they could do)… I made the difficult decision to leave the Marks and Reese Show and WIP."
Very curious who they will have replace John Marks, Seems like Philly sports radio is lacking consistency at both stations - The Fanatic and WIP, yet WIP still seems to be killing it with ratings. What are the rumors of where John Marks is going? Same place as Gargano ? I would doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom