• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jewelry Store 25th Anniversary promotion

Looking for ideas for a promotion for a jewelry store's 25th anniversary.....any ideas other than the obvious ones???? TIA

KOOL Listener Lauren said:
What's the format of your station?

AHA! Caught you at the jewelry store Lauren!

Did you look at the date of the original post? Store is prolly out of biz by now. ???

But I'm curious.....what does the station format have to do with a promo for jewelry?

landtuna said:
KOOL Listener Lauren said:
What's the format of your station?

AHA! Caught you at the jewelry store Lauren!

Did you look at the date of the original post? Store is prolly out of biz by now. ???

You caught me! Unfortunately, no, I didn't notice the date of the first post until after I posted mine. My bad!

landtuna said:
But I'm curious.....what does the station format have to do with a promo for jewelry?

Depending on the format of the station, I could have probably come up with a fun and creative promotion that could benefit the store as well as the station. Not just the ordinary. Effective!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom