• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

January 2023 PPMs

Ratings are out, and you see the usual post-Christmas shuffling. WOGL rebounded nicely. WBEB back to earth. WIP with Eagles bump (but I would have expected more, in my opinion). WBEN and WHYY also back to pre-christmas numbers.

WUMR up nicely to a 2.6. Better than WUBA did in their short time, correct? (I know, apples to oranges with PPM vs. Diary).

Did WRNB already find it's ceiling?

NJ 101.5 beats WPHT 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Oh, that’s fun.

Also interesting the WIP stream aligns with WPEN’s signal.

NJ 101.5 beats WPHT 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Oh, that’s fun.

Also interesting the WIP stream aligns with WPEN’s signal.
And the highest rated talker in Philly. As a NYer, imagine if NJ 101.5 had a better signal towards NYC, wonder how much of a dent it'd make in the ratings there considering the population of Northern NJ is larger than Southern NJ.

Probably so. But amusement aside, it’s not like they’re radically different. Dennis Malloy is a bitter, old bigot. The afternoon retreads sound exactly like they crashed and burned in a bigger market and Trenton is the best they can do.

Exactly what they are. Didn't they go to Detroit or something for a bit before returning to NJ1015?
Yes indeed, that was my allusion. They lasted longer than Scott and Casey there, but still, they sound like the personification of “back home with our tails between our legs.”

Demo rankings for ages 25-54, 18-34 + 18-49:
(scroll down to see Philadelphia market)

25-54: 1. WMMR 2. WIP 3. WDAS 4. WHYY 5. WBEB 6. WBEN 9. WIOQ (down from #5)
18-34: 1. WBEB 2. WMMR 3. WMGK 4. WIOQ 5. WUSL 6. WDAS
18-49: 1. WMMR 2. WIP 3. WDAS 4. WBEB 5. WMGK 9T. WUMR 9T. WUSL (down from #5T)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom