• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jack's new morning show starts Jan 23.

> Here's the link to the article.
http://www.> signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20051208/news_1c08tvbriefm.html
>
>
> Any thoughts? My only thought is that at least my Wife and
> I now know not to bother with Jack on the way to work
> starting January 23.
>

It doesn't sound like the kind of thing that would ever replace Jeff and Jer. But Tracy Johnson is a radio genius, so he must know what he's doing...

-G.

> Has anyone heard her? I say at least give her a chance.
>
Oh believe me, my comment about not listening to Jack once she starts has nothing to do with her. She could be the funniest, most entertaining person on the planet and I still wouldn't listen to her because I turn on the radio to hear music, not talk.

> > Has anyone heard her? I say at least give her a chance.
> >
> Oh believe me, my comment about not listening to Jack once
> she starts has nothing to do with her. She could be the
> funniest, most entertaining person on the planet and I still
> wouldn't listen to her because I turn on the radio to hear
> music, not talk.

Regardless of the preferred morning show consumption, it will be great to see what Tracy does with the show. Many times, I've seen good talent become GREAT talent with a change of venue, atmosphere and rules. I'm sure we would all wish 'Monique and da Man' a good launch. Let's see what they can do.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom