• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jack's All 80's weekend....

Jay,

You'd be correct about that. I spent most of my time listening to KISS-FM in the mid 80s and Y95 during the very late 80s / early 90s.

R

Robert Bass said:
Jay,

You'd be correct about that. I spent most of my time listening to KISS-FM in the mid 80s and Y95 during the very late 80s / early 90s.

R

I thought that was the case since there were only two choices for CHR by that time, Y-95 which to my ear leaned Rhythmic and Eagle which leaned rock. One of the reasons Eagle leaned rock by the way, we tried to always force any CHR competitors to lean rhythmic/urban so they would share cume with the monster of Grand Prairie K-104. It worked against 100.3 Jams, and Kiss V1.0 as both left the format.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom