• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is anyone...ANYONE hiring even for part time or weekends?

TDWNL

Inactive
Inactive User
I have worked in Missouri for about 12 years in the radio business and been arbitron #1 both Nights and Afternoon Drive. Love Remotes and love to do production. I wont say no to anything work related and just want to get my foot in the door. I will do an air shift then clean the bathrooms if need be. I just want to be able to do the job I love and still be home with my family. I have never had that chance and I have always chosen job over family but after losing my mother I have decided I just want to be home and do what I love to do here.

If you are hiring for ANYTHING please let me know

Thanks

I WILL make you glad you hired me

Trey
[email protected]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom