• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Infinity Station Moves

> Are WOGL-FM and WPHT-AM finally moving out of NBC10's
> Building? When will this occur?
>
WOGL began broadcasting from their new location at 1000. Angela Mason will be the answer to the trivia question, as Tom Matthews was the last to be at the old studio.

I can not say this for sure, but I think that "The Big Talker" moved in a couple days ago.

-kingbill

> Are WOGL-FM and WPHT-AM finally moving out of NBC10's
> Building? When will this occur?
>

1210 moves out this weekend. Secondary equipment and supplies get picked up by the movers on Friday 3rd. Then the Saturday the 4th shows still broadcast out of the old studios until night when Steve "Mr. Movie" Friedman broadcasts from the new stuios tonight at 10 PM. By Monday morning the movers should have the packed boxes in the new place for the staff.

PGB<P ID="signature">______________
PhillyTalk.com
PhillyTalkRadioOnline.com</P>

Are there specific plans by NBC10 to renovate the former WOGL-FM and WPHT-AM studios? I guess the NBC10 sign will be updated to remove the small radio station block letters. Also, are there any plans to move WYSP-FM to Bala Cynwyd?

> Are there specific plans by NBC10 to renovate the former
> WOGL-FM and WPHT-AM studios? I guess the NBC10 sign will be
> updated to remove the small radio station block letters.
> Also, are there any plans to move WYSP-FM to Bala Cynwyd?

I don't think Channel 10 needs the space. I heard they thinned out the staff over the past couple of years so space isn't a problem. I don't know what they have planned for it.

If my memory is correct YSP was part of the original planned move ... all four stations going into the same location.<P ID="signature">______________
PhillyTalk.com
PhillyTalkRadioOnline.com</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom