• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

iHeart eadio now on Comcast

Gunsmoke

Banned
I meant radio....Was just channel surfing and found Comcast Philadelphia added iHeart radio, between 131 and 132, all the music channels, this is neat and its free, wonder if this will hurt Music Choice? Finally an alternative to Music Choice. Is this permanent.

Yes. I was able to dial up streams of terrestrial stations, but not custom streams like The Real Oldies Channel.

Probably because it's not owned by iHeart.

I wonder if the deal is because iHeart distributes the Comcast-owned NBC News Radio, that Comcast offers to do the same for iHeart. If so, that's huge.

A while back I seem to recall some type of iHeart app would be available on Comcast, similar to the Netflix and YouTube apps. Perhaps it was testing or something along those lines.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom