• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

iHeart’s New Magic 100.1 Makes Its Way To Fort Myers

After its significant launch in Miami, iHeartMedia has brought its Gold AC with Spanish presenters “Magic” brand to a second market with the flip of Hot AC “Y100” WZJZ Port Charlotte/Fort Myers FL to “Magic 100.1” this morning.

After its significant launch in Miami, iHeartMedia has brought its Gold AC with Spanish presenters “Magic” brand to a second market with the flip of Hot AC “Y100” WZJZ Port Charlotte/Fort Myers FL to “Magic 100.1” this morning.
I, and many others, were proved wrong. Sure, we were aware there was a small possibility of Magic becoming successful, but holy cow, I certainly didn't expect a second Magic so soon.

I, and many others, were proved wrong. Sure, we were aware there was a small possibility of Magic becoming successful, but holy cow, I certainly didn't expect a second Magic so soon.

According to the talking utah radio message board, this format is on KODJ HD2 out there in SLC

Cant compare how well they do in Miami vs Ft myers.. EL DESAYUNO AND ENRIQUE SANTOS DONT do well anywhere outside of Miami
Womp womp!
Oddly enough, all of Miami's morning shows, bar the SBS ones (Enrique Santos, El Desayuno, El Flow) are syndicated there.
Technically, a Sunday morning show about business talk out of SBS' Miami cluster (I believe it's out of Miami) is syndicated. La Voz Del Negocio Hispano is broadcast in every SBS market.

Womp womp!

Technically, a Sunday morning show about business talk out of SBS' Miami cluster (I believe it's out of Miami) is syndicated. La Voz Del Negocio Hispano is broadcast in every SBS market.
I believe that show is done to meet license promises, like the old Public Affairs quota every station had per its license or renewal.

Back
Top Bottom