• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

I can't STAND that song by T-Pain "I'm Sprung"

T

-TJ-

<font color=3333ff>The beat is great. The song would be great if it wasn't for this one problem.

HE CAN'T SING. The song would sound great if it was his real voice. He sounds like a computer. They processes his voice to hit the notes at the right time and it sounds so damn fake. WHICH MEANS he can't sing foreal.

If that's what the people wanted, and that's all that " i " had to do to make a album, I'd be RICH by now! I could just process my voice and timing to hit the octives I want it to hit!

</font>

> The beat is great. The song would be great if it wasn't for
> this one problem.
>
> HE CAN'T SING. The song would sound great if it was his
> real voice. He sounds like a computer. They processes his
> voice to hit the notes at the right time and it sounds so
> damn fake. WHICH MEANS he can't sing foreal.
>
> If that's what the people wanted, and that's all that " i "
> had to do to make a album, I'd be RICH by now! I could just
> process my voice and timing to hit the octives I want it to
> hit!
>

Yeah, you tell them. Why use a vocoder.

People don't wanna hear that crap. Nor will they buy albums by someone who does that either. All those millions of people that bought Roger Troutman and Zapp albums in the 70's and 80's didn't realize they were buying music from someone with no talent.<P ID="signature">______________
Free Lil Kim
April 29, 2005 5pm What a glorious day it was
</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom