• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hubbard Chicago Ups Mary Eileen Weber to Director of Sales

Hubbard Chicago promotes veteran sales manager Mary Eileen Weber to Managing Director of Sales for its local cluster there. Most recently, she was Senior Director of Sales and Strategy for 2060 Digital Chicago. In her new position, she will lead the sales department for WTMX, WDRV, WSHE and 2060 Digital. Prior to joining Hubbard Chicago, Mary Eileen held various leadership positions at Tribune Publishing and Fox Broadcasting.

"I am incredibly honored to have the opportunity to expand upon my responsibilities at Hubbard Chicago," said Weber. "It is our goal to be a trusted marketing partner to our clients and to help them build their business. I am excited for what the future holds and lucky to be a part of this team."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom