• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

HOW TO GET SYNDICATED

Well, got the book sooner than expected, thanks Amazon! Usually it takes 3 weeks to get here, it only took 8 days this time.

Let me explain a little about myself. I like to read 'radio' books. Have a many of them. Some are great and some are hard to get thru. R Dub's book is a GREAT read. I've read the whole book last night, finishing it around 4am. I'm gonna read it again, because I will have missed some great pointers, but overall, if you really want to know something about syndication, this is the book to get.

If you're expecting to make big bucks after reading this book and think it's gonna be a walk in the park, don't get a copy. R Dub is very honest about how it worked out for HIM, but also very honest how it could work out for YOU. If you are willing to work really hard, R Dub's story together with information of other radio personalities and syndication companies, I think it's fair to say you now have the knowledge to get started!

Or like Scott Shannon (WHTZ, KQLZ, WPLJ) once said: 'If you’re willing to work hard enough, you’ll accomplish whatever the hell you want to. All you really need is focus and determination; the rest is up to you.'

For me, money well spend and R Dub, I like to chat about this one day :)

Thanks Dutch, for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Keep in touch and let me know how it goes. I love hearing success stories, and if the book plays any part in your success, that means I have succeeded, too!

R Dub! The book is magic. If you could wright a book on to build a successful show then you will be rocking!

These days, with a great product, tons of content and a lot of drive...you CAN do it yourself! I am affiliating rapidly!

Barry Scott said:
These days, with a great product, tons of content and a lot of drive...you CAN do it yourself! I am affiliating rapidly!

Great show. Great demo.

You're right. You need to have tons of content and a great product.

I would agree some. You don't have to have tons of content for your show to be successful....remember the production and if it's a music format show ...the music helps.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom