• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

How Do I Become A Talk Host?

Objectivist

Inactive
Inactive User
46 year old male who is opinionated and loves to argue. How do I become a radio talk host?
I'm located in Monterey County area of California if anyone knows of a school or training facility.

Thank you,
Objectivist.

Another good option to consider is to build up a following in your community/online as an independent show host. Take the "rock it out blog" for example that you can find on youtube or on their website. This guy keeps doing his show, it's interesting enough that people like it and he keeps getting more subscribers. He started small and within a few years he began getting sponsors. He keeps doing it and a major company might want to pick him up. The more followers he builds the more likely his chances of success are.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom