• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hot Guilty pleasure song

M

midwestclubber

The artist is (Ilona), the song is (Un monde Parfait). This song is Huge in Germany right now, but the song is in French. It may be popular in other euro countries to, but Ive just checked Germany so far. Their is a COOL Anime video for the song too, I usually think anime videos are cheesey, and trash, but this one is different some how. Its an Alice in Wonderland type video, Pretty Trippy, and very well produced. It would be nice if a U.S label picked up this song. FAT CHANCE of this song getting U.S airplay, but it would be nice, I think it could do quite well, especially with Youthful Females.

> The artist is (Ilona), the song is (Un monde Parfait). This
> song is Huge in Germany right now, but the song is in
> French. It may be popular in other euro countries to, but
> Ive just checked Germany so far. Their is a COOL Anime
> video for the song too, I usually think anime videos are
> cheesey, and trash, but this one is different some how. Its
> an Alice in Wonderland type video, Pretty Trippy, and very
> well produced. It would be nice if a U.S label picked up
> this song. FAT CHANCE of this song getting U.S airplay, but
> it would be nice, I think it could do quite well, especially
> with Youthful Females.
>
Yeah I remember watching the video on French TV channel MCM earlier this summer, and I wouldn't be surprised if Viva TV out of Germany plays it as well (Viva streams in high quality online if I'm not mistaken).

Definitely a guilty pleasure type of record, similar to Jordy's "Dur Dur D'tere Baby".

Is this the same Ilona that did a song called "Heartache"? If so she didn't have all that great of a voice. =

I'm suspecting this is another Ilona.<P ID="signature">______________
Sir Nigel</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom