• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Harmonic Lounge Now Open 24/7

To everyone who stops by the Lounge and to all who post on this board (including DE), I wish the very best this holiday season and here's to a great 2012 for the music. Thanks so much for the contributions to the path. I'm grateful for the opportunity and appreciate the friendship.

Been listening intensively the past couple of days. Love it. Still reminds me of KOAI 106.1 The Oasis.
What I need to get me inbetween dull baseball talk on KTCK.

salemjedi54...Thanks for the kind shout out. Was always a big fan of the Oasis, especially when John Frost programmed it and I ran KGSR in Austin.

Will the Harmonic Lounge be available on iTunes anytime soon?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom