• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Grooveshark Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the internet forum, but wanted to post here too. Although I knew there would be a chance of this happening at some point, I am so pissed after spending literally countless hours, days, weeks, months, years creating my perfect playlists (since 2008). I feel like this is Imeem all over again. I used to really enjoy broadcasting my own playlists and I even purchased some sweepers and stingers for my "dance station" as well. Alas, I was able to save some of my newer playlists (updated each week) as well as some that catalogued an extensive list of dance songs from the 80's, 90's, and 00's through XXXXXXXXXXXX although that site may not be available for very long either. Not sure if anybody else here would frequent that site, but wanted to inform everyone in case they wanted to backup playlists as well. Just needed to vent...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You

2Son,

You saved my life with this post.
Thank you

PLEASE NOTE:

I have deleted the link in the above post. The linked website has also been shut down. I deleted the link to protect RadioDiscussions.com from any potential legal actions.

Frank Berry
Lead Moderator

PLEASE NOTE:

I have deleted the link in the above post. The linked website has also been shut down. I deleted the link to protect RadioDiscussions.com from any potential legal actions.

Frank Berry
Lead Moderator

OK...however, it was only a link to playlists of songs and certainly not actual music to download.

I am not arguing with you, so not sure what your point is. I was simply making a statement that when I INITIALLY posted it, the link was working. Furthermore, I understand that Grooveshark is shut down.

I am protecting this site and it's owners.
Your original post indicated that the site might not remain "up" for long.
That would seem to indicate that you knew that the site is not legal.
There will be no further posts about this issue. I'm closing this thread.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom