• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Georgia Southern University - WVGS 91.9 The Buzz

hodgie2005

Inactive
Inactive User
Has anyone here checked out Georgia Southern University's radio station, 91.9 The Buzz. Check out their website and let me know what you think.
www.919thebuzz.com
also if you have listened before put your comments here as well. Can't wait to hear from you!

I saw this:

"I originally came to work at 91.9 The Buzz because I wanted to here my voice on the radio."

hey man thanks for your comment... anyone else have anything else to say? please check out the site and let me know!

flash intro page = bad bad bad bad bad
i guarantee 99% of people click the skip button the second it appears

no one cares about your flash skills, they want your site.

the rest of the site is fairly well done. my only two big complaints are that the header is very large, it could probably be a lot smaller and leave more room for your content above the fold (the point where you need to begin scrolling). the morning buzz also needs a link back to the main page in a prominent location, and could probably be better designed to look like the rest of the site.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom