• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Futures of Entercom stations WTDY 96.5 FM and WPHT 1210 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jul

I wonder, what does the future look like for 96.5 and 1210 AM? Will one or both stations drop their current formats or perhaps make changes to their current formats, given how badly they are in the 6 plus ratings?

This question has been asked and answered in countless threads, each of which you have started. Please refer to them for our already stated answers.

I wonder, what does the future look like for 96.5 and 1210 AM? Will one or both stations drop their current formats or perhaps make changes to their current formats, given how badly they are in the 6 plus ratings?

Jul,

The 6+ ratings are essentially worthless. That is why Nielsen gives them away for free.

Some years ago I had a station that was nearly never #1 in 12+. It ranked around 3rd. But the #1 in 12+ was predominantly 45+ and 55+, and the #2 station was overloaded with teens. My station was #1 in 18-49 women. Guess which station was by far the #1 biller?

You can't judge a station without knowing the sales demo performance and the billing / cash flow.

And whaddaya know, back to starting yet another thread about your beloved 1210. Can't seem to let it go, can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom