• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Free Programming Options For LPFM, NCE and other noncommercial broadcasters

Hi Folks.

It's been a while since I've had a chance to post to these boards. But I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about some free programming options that I am currently offering to all noncommercial radio stations.

Global Community Radio (GCR) is an internet delivered streaming service that operates on a similar principle to the likes of Radio Bilingue or WRN in that it offers a full schedule of hosted syndicated programs from around the world which stations may rebroadcast for as long as they wish. The difference with GCR is that stations have three separate program feeds to choose from. This service could be ideal for stations who want to air hosted programming as an alternative to an automated music playlist. It can also be used on an "as needed" basis when live programming isn't available. Top hour station IDs for all affiliates are automatically included every hour. Stations can switch back and forth between the three streams as they see fit. More info: Global Community Radio.

Lastly, I also produce and syndicate several radio programs of my own under the banner Quality Radio Productions. These are mostly music shows, each episode running 59 minutes. Genres include Classical, Jazz, World, and Old Time Radio among others. Stations can air these shows on a weekly basis, or on an "as needed" basis. All shows are evergreen with no references to date or time. Shows can air at any time, including off hours such as overnights and weekends. You do not need to carry GCR to air these shows. Just download the individual files as you see fit. More info: Quality Radio Productions.

I do not make any money from either of these efforts. This is all a true labor of love. I just want to help LPFM and NCE stations who are looking for unique programming, but which operate on a tight budget. Please contact me directly if your station is interested in any of my offerings.

Regards,

Jason "Jake" Longwell
Global Community Radio
Quality Radio Productions

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom