• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Format Change,Cowhead

L

Listener1010

Is there truth that 1010 is changing formats again come January? Where does EVERYONE think Cowhead will end up? Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

> Is there truth that 1010 is changing formats again come
> January? Where does EVERYONE think Cowhead will end up?
> Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!
>

If you havent figured it out by now Love Tiger, The format for 1010 is "Switch Format Radio" If you don't like what's on this year, just wait... it will flip. They change formats almost as often as you change usernames in this forum.

As far as Cowhead goes, unless Infinity has a contract hanging over his head don't count on it. He's looking for bigger and better things. I doubt that he would want to return to the signal that "only the cows in Seffner can hear." Hopefully he will find something bigger before his star fades completely. He has talent, but has been out of the public ear for four months already.

Brent did the best thing he could do, he got a job. He's staying in practice, his resume has no huge gap in it, and even a small paycheck is better than no paycheck (no, I don't know what he is making, he could even be doing better than he did at 92.5, but like most of us in this business I know what it's like not to have a paycheck.) I hope to hear Cowhead on the air again soon too. It's a shame to see that a talent who obviously had such a loyal following is going to waste at the moment.

No one cares Love Tiger....stop posting.

> Is there truth that 1010 is changing formats again come
> January? Where does EVERYONE think Cowhead will end up?
> Thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!
>

> Brent did the best thing he could do, he got a job. He's
> staying in practice, his resume has no huge gap in it, and
> even a small paycheck is better than no paycheck (no, I
> don't know what he is making, he could even be doing better
> than he did at 92.5, but like most of us in this business I
> know what it's like not to have a paycheck.) I hope to hear
> Cowhead on the air again soon too. It's a shame to see that
> a talent who obviously had such a loyal following is going
> to waste at the moment.
>

Where did Brent get a job at???<P ID="signature">______________
-brian holmes
APD/nights - 104.5 WSNX Grand Rapids
weekends - 92.5 KISS FM Toledo
Owner/Webmaster - www.ThePowerPig.com - Tribute to WFLZ/Tampa & www.Q105TampaBay.com - Tribute to WRBQ/Tampa</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom