• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

First Prediction

musicloverII

Inactive
Inactive User
Many know I usually post on what I know not what I wish so I'll be brief. Free FM will be a waste of time in Chicago. On a radio dial where the only way is up should be the mantra I don't see it happening. "Free FM - You get what you pay for", now THERE'S a positioning statement!

CKG hasn't been working for years. I don't understand whats supposed to be so incredibly different about Free FM.

Infinity does that though-- like when Blink first changed to Mix in New York. New name, same music, and no one began listening until they tweeked the format.

And the success of the station is still questionable, second lowest full signal (above Jack)

> Many know I usually post on what I know not what I wish so
> I'll be brief. Free FM will be a waste of time in Chicago.
> On a radio dial where the only way is up should be the
> mantra I don't see it happening. "Free FM - You get what you
> pay for", now THERE'S a positioning statement!
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom