• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FEM TALK

J

jayedwards

Greenstone Media offering a female talk format. I think am990 Hartford airs it. AM1370 Baltimore is fem talk too but not from Greenstone. With Whoopi Goldberg coming soon from Premiere/CC---- some more stations may try fem talk. am1280 and fm105.9 sold in NYC. likely will remain hispanic. am620 I think it up for sale too in NYC.

would be nice if someone buys fm105.9, am620 or am1280 and brings real oldies back to NYC radio! Nice dream!

jayedwards said:
would be nice if someone buys fm105.9, am620 or am1280 and brings real oldies back to NYC radio! Nice dream!

That depends who you are! I couldn't agree less, as a listener to two of the above stations. However, the likelihood of that happening is a very fair topic for discussion...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom