• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Environmental Muzak

Hey there, so I have a question regarding the Environmental Muzak channel. Currently, I am archiving old songs that played at the Old-World Trade Center and they used to play muzak at the complex. Environmental was the main channel, but Ensemble was heard as well.

It seems that some songs seem to be missing from Environmental. Were these songs moved elsewhere? Were they put into different channels? Whatever it may be, some songs that I have identified the names of cannot be found on Environmental. There are many songs that I'm looking for but here are the identified ones: Until You Come Back To Me, Soul Food To Go, The Christmas Song, Someone That I Used To Love, Sukiyaki and Pure Imagination. I own a youtube channel named, "PRE-911 WTC" which has many other documented muzak songs on there. You'll know a video I have is related to muzak if it literally has "Muzak" or "Song" in the title. If someone here happens to know these songs and who they're by, that would be great! Please reach out to me if you do!

If you happen to have worked for Muzak or have a recording of any of these songs or others that I haven't listed, please share! Please contact me at [email protected] if you do.

You might find the music on Spotify. You'll need to become a Spotify member and then do a search for Muzak. You'll find lots of recordings from the Muzak catalog of songs.

Hey there, so I have a question regarding the Environmental Muzak channel. Currently, I am archiving old songs that played at the Old-World Trade Center and they used to play muzak at the complex. Environmental was the main channel, but Ensemble was heard as well.

It seems that some songs seem to be missing from Environmental. Were these songs moved elsewhere? Were they put into different channels? Whatever it may be, some songs that I have identified the names of cannot be found on Environmental. There are many songs that I'm looking for but here are the identified ones: Until You Come Back To Me, Soul Food To Go, The Christmas Song, Someone That I Used To Love, Sukiyaki and Pure Imagination. I own a youtube channel named, "PRE-911 WTC" which has many other documented muzak songs on there. You'll know a video I have is related to muzak if it literally has "Muzak" or "Song" in the title. If someone here happens to know these songs and who they're by, that would be great! Please reach out to me if you do!

If you happen to have worked for Muzak or have a recording of any of these songs or others that I haven't listed, please share! Please contact me at [email protected] if you do.
You might want to reach out to Mood Media or SiriusXM's Escape channel.

You might find the music on Spotify. You'll need to become a Spotify member and then do a search for Muzak. You'll find lots of recordings from the Muzak catalog of songs.
Oh, I certainly have. People have been looking for these tunes for over 20 years and I'd assure you we would have them if it was so easy but sadly, the odds are against us on this. We've made huge progression in the past 6 months all from reaching out to people who may know radios & muzak. How we even have the songs is because of tuning into Environmental or subscribing to Mood Mix which is a terrible service and was discontinued about a month ago. From there, we started searching up Environmental artists and frankly, it did go well. We were able to archive "When Sunny Gets Blue" by Indigo.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom