• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Entercom Playlists

Has anyone noticed that all of the Entercom radio stations playlist has not been working for about week. I wonder if they are updating their websites and it is causing this to be an error. Not a big deal, just wondered if anyone else has noticed.

I just thought to be more transparent they would have this up and running. I know there were times, where it was down for a day or two, but not over 1 week closer to 2. Is there any other place where you can view the playlists. I remember there was Yes.com but I do not believe this works.

I've noticed this, too. I haven't checked the websites, but I know they're not coming up on the RADIO.COM app.

I mean pretty much all radio stations provide their playlist for the day and all of the Entercom Stations had done this as well. I just think it is something that has not been fixed and they are not in a rush to do this. Just disregard it.

If you want transparency, just listen to the station. Everything they play is right out in the public. No secrets.

This did just turn annoying. LOL. I wanted to see what Christmas songs WOGL is playing and how often they're playing them. Kaput. They must be doing this on purpose because it seems to be happening with all their stations and it's busted on radio.com as well as on each station's individual website.

The playlists on the actual Entercom station websites still don't work after all these months but if you go to radio.com and do a search for station call letters their playlists do show up in the play history.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom