• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Entercom Launches another FM Sports

Not until they wait out the 95.7 experiment in SF. Their facebook page is already getting dumped on big time (from sports fans) and the station is only 2 days old.

hammerpants said:
They kill country in SF for sports. Clock ticking on The Buzz in Sac?
Hmmmm.... ESPN 106.5 KCTC-FM?

fwiw, Jamie White finally got punted from the Buzz. Tick, tick, tick, tick......

bobbybooey said:
fwiw, Jamie White finally got punted from the Buzz. Tick, tick, tick, tick......

You said "finally" past tense. Did the BUZZ can Jamie White?

Madmansam said:

KCTC was always associated with elevator music. I would choose another set of calls. There has to be something else that would be better, not that it matters, call letters now days are rarely heard outside of the legal ID.

Jamie White's last program was Friday 4/22. Some reports say she's leaving to become a full-time mom. Others say she was fired.

calguy said:
bobbybooey said:

You said "finally" past tense. Did the BUZZ can Jamie White?

Madmansam said:

KCTC was always associated with elevator music. I would choose another set of calls. There has to be something else that would be better, not that it matters, call letters now days are rarely heard outside of the legal ID.
When I wrote that, it was mean't to be read on the hour, not continuous throughout the day. That would be ESPN 106.5

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom