• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Energy Arizona streaming ONLINE

japerry

Inactive
Inactive User
Checked out the website today and noticed EAZ is streaming once again. Windows Media Only, 16Kbps.
http://goner1.customonemedia.com/energyaz.asx

Heh, within a second of listening I could notice MikeO was gone. Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound good. I still can't figure out why they canned a good PD who will spend a good $1000+ of his own money each month to give multiple streams, including a 128Kbps Shoutcast to listeners.

Hopefully they can get some money to get a decent stream running, but if big money Cox won't support 128Kbps, I somehow doubt EAZ will ever see 128Kbps again.

> Checked out the website today and noticed EAZ is streaming
> once again. Windows Media Only, 16Kbps.
> http://goner1.customonemedia.com/energyaz.asx
>
> Heh, within a second of listening I could notice MikeO was
> gone. Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound
> good. I still can't figure out why they canned a good PD who
> will spend a good $1000+ of his own money each month to give
> multiple streams, including a 128Kbps Shoutcast to
> listeners.
>
> Hopefully they can get some money to get a decent stream
> running, but if big money Cox won't support 128Kbps, I
> somehow doubt EAZ will ever see 128Kbps again.
>

Heh, within a second of listening I could notice MikeO was gone. Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound good.

U mean to tell me that you are going to judge an FM radio station by their internet radio stream quality? Do you actually think that an FM radio station gives a damn what you think about their Internet radio stream that doesnt generate them a dime and that holds no advertising dollar for your listener slot because you prob. live in a different part of the world?

I dont know the difference between EAZ before, during, or after Mikeo's departure, but you cant judge a radio station and talk smack about them simply because they have low stream quality.

If you want your message to be creditable.. how about an example of the playlist and song selection before and after Mikeo's departure.. that would do this community much better, instead of complaining about their low bandwidth stream quality.

<P ID="signature">______________
www.1Club.FM
30 Channels... 1 Club DOT FM</P>

Actually they only have the windows stream up now because and I quote Rod Carillo "We wanted to get it up as soon as we could". He said on the air last week, they will have more streams available in the next few weeks. I also gotta say I like the music mix on energy. Much more 90's dance mixed in with todays dance. They are giving more variety that to the average dance radio listener might, just might translate into ratings.

> > Checked out the website today and noticed EAZ is streaming
>
> > once again. Windows Media Only, 16Kbps.
> > http://goner1.customonemedia.com/energyaz.asx
> >
> > Heh, within a second of listening I could notice MikeO was
>
> > gone. Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound
> > good. I still can't figure out why they canned a good PD
> who
> > will spend a good $1000+ of his own money each month to
> give
> > multiple streams, including a 128Kbps Shoutcast to
> > listeners.
> >
> > Hopefully they can get some money to get a decent stream
> > running, but if big money Cox won't support 128Kbps, I
> > somehow doubt EAZ will ever see 128Kbps again.
> >
>
> Heh, within a second of listening I could notice MikeO was
> gone. Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound
> good.
>
> U mean to tell me that you are going to judge an FM radio
> station by their internet radio stream quality? Do you
> actually think that an FM radio station gives a damn what
> you think about their Internet radio stream that doesnt
> generate them a dime and that holds no advertising dollar
> for your listener slot because you prob. live in a different
> part of the world?
>
> I dont know the difference between EAZ before, during, or
> after Mikeo's departure, but you cant judge a radio station
> and talk smack about them simply because they have low
> stream quality.
>
> If you want your message to be creditable.. how about an
> example of the playlist and song selection before and after
> Mikeo's departure.. that would do this community much
> better, instead of complaining about their low bandwidth
> stream quality.
>

> Checked out the website today and noticed EAZ is streaming
> once again. Windows Media Only, 16Kbps.
> http://goner1.customonemedia.com/energyaz.asx
>
Actually, I'm checking the stream right now, and it's at 40 K. Maybe within the next few weeks they'll be able to bump it up to it 64 K, which is pretty high quality. Keep in the mind that the number of high quality streaming FM stations from America is MUCH lower then the number of European stations.

> I still can't figure out why they canned a good PD

Were you able to spot Energy in the past 2 ratings trends? Neither could I !
I like Mike, but this is a business, and perhaps this wasn't the right station for him. The station's ratings were higher before Mike, hell now the station doesn't have ratings at all. So that makes it pretty easy for some of us to see why "a good PD" had to be canned from a business point of view.

> Eeekk.. sadly, 16Kbps makes Party 93.1 Miami sound
> good.

I assumed both stations used the typical FM deviation...isn't that like 15khz of bandwidth? At a usual 16 bit depth you can do the math...it's not 16kbps.

Oh wait...were you attempting to compare two FM stations by their internet streams?

> multiple streams, including a 128Kbps Shoutcast to listeners.

Well, I guess you were. When you get an Arbitron diary for net stations that is calculated in with air station diaries, let me know.

> Were you able to spot Energy in the past 2 ratings trends?
> Neither could I !
> I like Mike, but this is a business, and perhaps this wasn't
> the right station for him. The station's ratings were higher
> before Mike, hell now the station doesn't have ratings at
> all. So that makes it pretty easy for some of us to see why
> "a good PD" had to be canned from a business point of view.

Ha! If anyone on this board ever comes close to the truth, I'll let you know. And it was one (1) trend that it didn't show.

>
>
> Ha! If anyone on this board ever comes close to the truth,
> I'll let you know. And it was one (1) trend that it didn't
> show.
>
Mike, in the just released ratings from a couple of days ago Energy once again failed to show up. So it's mnore then 1 trend, and the period just released is still somewhat reflected on your time there.
Regardless of who's fault it really was credited to Energy's (low) ratings, it was your name under the Program Director slot, and so professionally speaking you should take responsibility for that.

The good thing is that neither you nor Energy Arizona has tossed in the towel. Energy Arizona could have scapped the Dance format, but instead is giving it another shot. You as well have gone back to the drawing board with your virtual/net only Energy station in the hopes of making for a better product, and learning from past mistakes.

No CHRles, I'm sure Energy showed up in the second sweep of the last book. Can't say I know how the book works in the USA, as I'm a Canadian.

But I do know that 12+ numbers aren't really that important, the demo you target is.

Another point, but ratings are best measured over periods of years, not 1 or 2 books. It was pretty obvious that Mike was moving the station to a more mainstream sound. This change in format may have pissed over the hardcore listener, hence, no ratings. But had Sierra given Mike some time, it's very possible that he may have been able to build the station into something other than what it was.

I'll ask you a question CHRles. Energy wallowed in the ratings for how many books? It sat around a .6 in the market, going no where. So assuming one is in business for the long term, what's a better choice. Stay sitting at a .6 for the rest of your "dance" life, or retool, take a hit and try to rebuild?

I will use the analogy of the Sports Team. Often you'll see a sports team win a series cup or whatever with a group of older players. Management then realizes their old horses are just that, old horses, so they trade them off for younger, inexperienced staff with the long term goal of building a winning team. They take the initial short term hit for the hopes of a better stronger future.

I might piss off Energy AZ for making this comment, but how long can one wallow at the bottom of your market? I'm a huge dance music fan, but I'm also a realist and I recognize that radio is a business and no business wants the long term plan of being Number 27 in your market. I also question whether or not Energy is making money. Bluntly, if they aren't making money, and dance isn't doing it for them, how long until the format is gone?

I'd sooner have the station drop in mainstream music and succeed rather than wallow in the basement waiting for the inevitable format change.

> >
> > Ha! If anyone on this board ever comes close to the
> truth,
> > I'll let you know. And it was one (1) trend that it
> didn't
> > show.
> >
> Mike, in the just released ratings from a couple of days ago
> Energy once again failed to show up. So it's mnore then 1
> trend, and the period just released is still somewhat
> reflected on your time there.
> Regardless of who's fault it really was credited to Energy's
> (low) ratings, it was your name under the Program Director
> slot, and so professionally speaking you should take
> responsibility for that.
>
> The good thing is that neither you nor Energy Arizona has
> tossed in the towel. Energy Arizona could have scapped the
> Dance format, but instead is giving it another shot. You as
> well have gone back to the drawing board with your
> virtual/net only Energy station in the hopes of making for a
> better product, and learning from past mistakes.
>

> No CHRles, I'm sure Energy showed up in the second sweep of
> the last book. Can't say I know how the book works in the
> USA, as I'm a Canadian.

We didn't. Look on any of the other sites that can publish the numbers. Winter Phase 2(Dec-Jan-Feb) and Spring Phase 1(Feb-Mar-Apr) both do not show KNRJ. Mike was let go in mid April so these numbers are still his. We did show(barely) in the Winter book.

>
> But I do know that 12+ numbers aren't really that important,
> the demo you target is.

You're right. Here's the problem: We didn't show 18-34 either.

>
> Another point, but ratings are best measured over periods of
> years, not 1 or 2 books. It was pretty obvious that Mike
> was moving the station to a more mainstream sound.

No. Mike made the station a pure dance station, which is what he was hired to do. The small smattering of pure dance fans loved it, but people who don't go to clubs every chance they get were turned off. They didn't hear any songs they recognized anymore.

>
> I'll ask you a question CHRles. Energy wallowed in the
> ratings for how many books? It sat around a .6 in the
> market, going no where. So assuming one is in business for
> the long term, what's a better choice. Stay sitting at a .6
> for the rest of your "dance" life, or retool, take a hit and
> try to rebuild?
>

That's exactly what we did. Management realized that the formula they tried with Mike had run its course and it was only getting worse. Casual listeners were gone. That .6 you mentioned become a 0.0.

>
> I might piss off Energy AZ for making this comment, but how
> long can one wallow at the bottom of your market? I'm a
> huge dance music fan, but I'm also a realist and I recognize
> that radio is a business and no business wants the long term
> plan of being Number 27 in your market. I also question
> whether or not Energy is making money. Bluntly, if they
> aren't making money, and dance isn't doing it for them, how
> long until the format is gone?

I hate to keep telling you this, but you're right again. We don't want to stay at the bottom of the book. That's why we made the changes we did. We've added quite a few more recognizable dance gold tracks. We've started adding remixes of mainstream hits like Gwen Stefani and Frankie J. We want to get those casual fans back to Energy.

Energy is making money. Not a lot of money by any means, but we're not in the red either.

>
> I'd sooner have the station drop in mainstream music and
> succeed rather than wallow in the basement waiting for the
> inevitable format change.
>

Done. And credit to Sierra H management for sticking with the format and giving it another shot.

A simple suggestion (?)

with such an excellent response by Beau Duran all that's left for me to do is to acknowledge it.

As for your baseball analogy, sports teams are a different story. Energy was never at or anywhere near the top, and I don't ever see top rated TV and radio stations take the kind of drastic measures that some Sports teams make, UNLESS they change formats completely. They make more moderate changes. Your longterm thinking though is correct, and is already being implemented on some levels (hopefully). Here's one way to do it:
Let's say the station's signal only penetrates 33% of the metro market. You can send out a nice and simple (inexpensvive) postcard to the zip codes of that third of the metro, and chances are one in ten or even one in one hundered will take notice of it, and perhaps turn on their radios to Energy. They might then spread the word to others. If you repeat this simple postcard process every few weeks/months, chances are more of that 33 percent will take notice, especially if each time you add a line like "Energy is thrilled to announce its new cash giveaway", or "Energy is coming to a club near you", or "Energy is proud to announce another addition to our weekday lineup", and so forth. Add something new each time to keep the listeners interested.
This simple plan is actually sometimes more effective then being out and about at a club, which may attract people who don't listen to the radio, or who aren't living within range to normally hear Energy on FM. Furthermore, most of the average listeners may not frequent clubs at all. This plan is also more effective then setting up a simple booth at a local store/gas station, b/c the postcard will PERSONALLY reach every single person within listening range, as opposed to someone having to drive out to where the Energy crew is that day.
Don't get me wrong, I definitely do feel that street promotions are important for a station, as a sign to show visibility (its that "live" factor), but there are other simple ways the station's parent company needs to evaluate.
Again, this ties in with your longterm plan, as at first it may seem to management like they're just spending money on a station, but overtime it might lead to more listeners, which will lead to better ratings and revenue.
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by CHRles on 06/03/05 03:52 AM.</FONT></P>

Re: A simple suggestion (?)

With all due respect Beau, I do understand what you're saying, and also realize you work for Energy....meaning you aren't likely to write something negative on a pubilc forum about your employer.

Regardless, Energy was not working before MikeO arrived. As far back as I can remember checking R&R, the station sat near the bottom of the pack with regards to ratings. How is being in the basement a long term plan? No one expects Energy to pull in a 10 share, but even something like a 1.5 would gather some notice and respect for the station. Yes, Mike's changes as he moved the station into a mainstream CHR MAY have chased away some listeners....but I suspect there is another reason. ....

The reason? In the past 6 or 8 months, dance music in the USA has sucked. I'm a hardcore dance fan and an aging one at that. I purchase alot of music in a month, but over the past 6 or so month, there hasn't been alot that attracts my interest in the US. Casual listeners may tune in for a few big songs they liked, but without having "a few big songs", why tune in?

Take a look at the Energy 98 or 92.7 spins. With all due respect to the artists, most of the music is mediocre. There is very little on that chart that makes me WANT to listen to the radio. This has been the case both here and in the UK. What was the last big song? Lola's Theme, and since then, there hasn't been much in the spins that is a REAL smoking song that's going to crossover and attract the casual listener.

Now dance radio could try playing some of the UK chart toppers to add some more interesting music, but they don't. Why? Because they're afraid of upsetting their labels. Well....bluntly, why should labels program a radio station? You pay to play the music, so what's to stop you from playing it "imports". It just might improve the numbers of your station because you'll have a deeper pool of dance music to choose from.

But perhaps the real issue isn't with MikeO or Rod or Beau. Perhaps it's the reality that Dance FM radio doesn't work in the USA. Argue and fight as much as you want, the format isn't successful ANYWHERE. The stations that are successful are crossover Dance CHR's.

And let's talk the dance music listener. The dance listener was left behind by radio years ago. They've found new ways to find their music, the net, streaming, downloading or the bazillion other stations from around the globe sending new dance to your computer. Myself, I gave up on "Dance" on the radio back in 1999 when Energy 108 in Toronto moved to pure CHR. Yes, I still listen to Z103.5 (which has improved GREATLY as a radio station), but my first choice for music is from this very laptop I'm typing on.

So in short (or long I guess), you've got radio playing a collection of tired records, ignoring the imports to not piss of the labels, and trying to capture an audience that found alternatives years ago. That's a real uphill battle to win them back.

But maybe there is a lesson in here for the rest of you programmer types. Perhaps the dance music fan is on the cutting edge of technology and found alternatives and they aren't returning. Take heed, because your CHR, Alt Rock, and every other mainstream format will now face the same challenges. Don't forget about that listener out there....because if you do, they may be gone for good.

This is [again] not true. I don't get where many of you get the idea that UK tracks (or European tracks in general) don't get a chance on US stations. Where do you think Shape:UK (who you seem to believe had the last big hit) came from?

Wes

>
> Now dance radio could try playing some of the UK chart
> toppers to add some more interesting music, but they don't.
> Why? Because they're afraid of upsetting their labels.
> Well....bluntly, why should labels program a radio station?
> You pay to play the music, so what's to stop you from
> playing it "imports". It just might improve the numbers of
> your station because you'll have a deeper pool of dance
> music to choose from.
>
> But perhaps the real issue isn't with MikeO or Rod or Beau.
> Perhaps it's the reality that Dance FM radio doesn't work in
> the USA. Argue and fight as much as you want, the format
> isn't successful ANYWHERE. The stations that are successful
> are crossover Dance CHR's.
>
> And let's talk the dance music listener. The dance listener
> was left behind by radio years ago. They've found new ways
> to find their music, the net, streaming, downloading or the
> bazillion other stations from around the globe sending new
> dance to your computer. Myself, I gave up on "Dance" on the
> radio back in 1999 when Energy 108 in Toronto moved to pure
> CHR. Yes, I still listen to Z103.5 (which has improved
> GREATLY as a radio station), but my first choice for music
> is from this very laptop I'm typing on.
>
> So in short (or long I guess), you've got radio playing a
> collection of tired records, ignoring the imports to not
> piss of the labels, and trying to capture an audience that
> found alternatives years ago. That's a real uphill battle
> to win them back.
>
> But maybe there is a lesson in here for the rest of you
> programmer types. Perhaps the dance music fan is on the
> cutting edge of technology and found alternatives and they
> aren't returning. Take heed, because your CHR, Alt Rock,
> and every other mainstream format will now face the same
> challenges. Don't forget about that listener out
> there....because if you do, they may be gone for good.
>

Because a substantial number of them do not. Mylo, Studio B, Chemical Bros (latest) got little if no airplay.

I'm not saying they all don't, but that many of them do.

Add Basement Jaxx into that mix. The UK is quick to embrace American Hiphop, but the reverse is that the USA is not that quick to play UK/Euro dance.

This is [again] not true. I don't get where many of you get
> the idea that UK tracks (or European tracks in general)
> don't get a chance on US stations. Where do you think
> Shape:UK (who you seem to believe had the last big hit) came
> from?
>
> Wes
>
> >
> > Now dance radio could try playing some of the UK chart
> > toppers to add some more interesting music, but they
> don't.
> > Why? Because they're afraid of upsetting their labels.
> > Well....bluntly, why should labels program a radio
> station?
> > You pay to play the music, so what's to stop you from
> > playing it "imports". It just might improve the numbers
> of
> > your station because you'll have a deeper pool of dance
> > music to choose from.
> >
> > But perhaps the real issue isn't with MikeO or Rod or
> Beau.
> > Perhaps it's the reality that Dance FM radio doesn't work
> in
> > the USA. Argue and fight as much as you want, the format
> > isn't successful ANYWHERE. The stations that are
> successful
> > are crossover Dance CHR's.
> >
> > And let's talk the dance music listener. The dance
> listener
> > was left behind by radio years ago. They've found new
> ways
> > to find their music, the net, streaming, downloading or
> the
> > bazillion other stations from around the globe sending new
>
> > dance to your computer. Myself, I gave up on "Dance" on
> the
> > radio back in 1999 when Energy 108 in Toronto moved to
> pure
> > CHR. Yes, I still listen to Z103.5 (which has improved
> > GREATLY as a radio station), but my first choice for music
>
> > is from this very laptop I'm typing on.
> >
> > So in short (or long I guess), you've got radio playing a
> > collection of tired records, ignoring the imports to not
> > piss of the labels, and trying to capture an audience that
>
> > found alternatives years ago. That's a real uphill battle
>
> > to win them back.
> >
> > But maybe there is a lesson in here for the rest of you
> > programmer types. Perhaps the dance music fan is on the
> > cutting edge of technology and found alternatives and they
>
> > aren't returning. Take heed, because your CHR, Alt Rock,
> > and every other mainstream format will now face the same
> > challenges. Don't forget about that listener out
> > there....because if you do, they may be gone for good.
> >
>

Yeah the Energy Arizona stream sounds pretty bad, audio wise. Music-wise I don't think it sounds as fresh as when Mike was PD, they seem to be abit less cutting edge with the new tracks. Mike's stream of his own Energy 98 sounds much better.

I agree, I think that weak promotion will affect ratings just as much as programming. Especially in these days of satellite radio, alot of people don't even scan the dial as much anymore. I know I don't.
You need to let people know that you are the "hot" station to listen to. Postcards, ads on billboards and buses,etc. I have a feeling more promotion would've helped boost their ratings. I'm not saying Mike isn't at least partially respsonsible for ratings, but there are other things besides programming that judges ratings. If more people KNEW about Energy, there would have been higher possibilities of increased ratings for Energy with Mike as PD.

> I agree, I think that weak promotion will affect ratings
> just as much as programming. Especially in these days of
> satellite radio, alot of people don't even scan the dial as
> much anymore. I know I don't.
> You need to let people know that you are the "hot" station
> to listen to. Postcards, ads on billboards and buses,etc. I
> have a feeling more promotion would've helped boost their
> ratings. I'm not saying Mike isn't at least partially
> respsonsible for ratings, but there are other things besides
> programming that judges ratings. If more people KNEW about
> Energy, there would have been higher possibilities of
> increased ratings for Energy with Mike as PD.
>

I was in about 100 meetings during my time in Phoenix. We always discussed ways to increase the exposure of the station. All of this has already been mentioned in meetings. There just wasn't any $ in the budget. I had 3 different promotion directors - only Angela gave a fu** about the station. The last two I had were deadwood. Rod has the support of the owner's son (they're best friends) so what Rod lacks in programming dance radio, will be made up with internal support. Rod will be Energy's last PD.

> > I agree, I think that weak promotion will affect ratings
> > just as much as programming. Especially in these days of
> > satellite radio, alot of people don't even scan the dial
> as
> > much anymore. I know I don't.
> > You need to let people know that you are the "hot" station
>
> > to listen to. Postcards, ads on billboards and buses,etc.
> I
> > have a feeling more promotion would've helped boost their
> > ratings. I'm not saying Mike isn't at least partially
> > respsonsible for ratings, but there are other things
> besides
> > programming that judges ratings. If more people KNEW about
>
> > Energy, there would have been higher possibilities of
> > increased ratings for Energy with Mike as PD.
> >
>
> I was in about 100 meetings during my time in Phoenix. We
> always discussed ways to increase the exposure of the
> station. All of this has already been mentioned in
> meetings. There just wasn't any $ in the budget. I had 3
> different promotion directors - only Angela gave a fu**
> about the station. The last two I had were deadwood. Rod
> has the support of the owner's son (they're best friends) so
> what Rod lacks in programming dance radio, will be made up
> with internal support. Rod will be Energy's last PD.
>
As just another one of those EA listeners, I think that sounds pretty lame Mikeo.

If EnergyArizona fails it is because you ALSO had a hand in it. The ratings didn't necessarily go up during your time there. They went down. There may be several reason as to why, but shifting the blame elsewhere doesn't change that fact. There may be other reasons as to why you didn't have the "support" of the owner's son.

> > > I agree, I think that weak promotion will affect ratings
>
> > > just as much as programming. Especially in these days of
>
> > > satellite radio, alot of people don't even scan the dial
>
> > as
> > > much anymore. I know I don't.
> > > You need to let people know that you are the "hot"
> station
> >
> > > to listen to. Postcards, ads on billboards and
> buses,etc.
> > I
> > > have a feeling more promotion would've helped boost
> their
> > > ratings. I'm not saying Mike isn't at least partially
> > > respsonsible for ratings, but there are other things
> > besides
> > > programming that judges ratings. If more people KNEW
> about
> >
> > > Energy, there would have been higher possibilities of
> > > increased ratings for Energy with Mike as PD.
> > >
> >
> > I was in about 100 meetings during my time in Phoenix. We
>
> > always discussed ways to increase the exposure of the
> > station. All of this has already been mentioned in
> > meetings. There just wasn't any $ in the budget. I had 3
>
> > different promotion directors - only Angela gave a fu**
> > about the station. The last two I had were deadwood. Rod
>
> > has the support of the owner's son (they're best friends)
> so
> > what Rod lacks in programming dance radio, will be made up
>
> > with internal support. Rod will be Energy's last PD.
> >
> As just another one of those EA listeners, I think that
> sounds pretty lame Mikeo.
>
> If EnergyArizona fails it is because you ALSO had a hand
> in it. The ratings didn't necessarily go up during your
> time there. They went down. There may be several reason as
> to why, but shifting the blame elsewhere doesn't change that
> fact. There may be other reasons as to why you didn't have
> the "support" of the owner's son.
>

The biggest problem is the signal! People can't hear them! Their signal sucks in the Phoenix area. This is a Payson station trying to compete with the big boys in Phoenix. I am an Energy listener and have been for the past 3 years but the signal is their problem. I agree on promoting the station and getting the word out but with a signal like theirs what else can you do??? I think MikeO did the best on what he had to work with. Good luck Rod!

Posted By : Beau Duran
>> Another point, but ratings are best measured over periods of
>> years, not 1 or 2 books. It was pretty obvious that Mike
>> was moving the station to a more mainstream sound.

>No. Mike made the station a pure dance station, which is what he was hired to >do. The small smattering of >pure dance fans loved it, but people who don't go >to clubs every chance they get were turned off. They >didn't hear any songs >they recognized anymore.

So, IF he did what he was told to do “make the station a pure dance station” Then tell me what did he do wrong? Why not let him retool it? Would of made more since to me. Its not like he been there for years. He was there for a few months. Something seems a little fishy here to me…

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom