• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Elliot in the Morning Suing Cumulus

I happened to come across a lawsuit that "Elliot's Mic" aka "Elliot in the Morning" filed against Cumulus on 3/27/2023. I assume that it has something to do with Elliot being pulled from Rock 100.5 back in December. Anyone know the details? I'm trying to avoid paying the $9 to view the complaint. :)

Thanks

Last edited:
I wonder if he is suing Audacy, too? They ditched his crappy show from two of their stations around the same time. They do still carry his program in Richmond, VA.

People listened to his show because of SSS, not because of him.

People listened to his show because of SSS, not because of him.
I assume that SSS = Southside Steve. Elliot in the Morning is a syndicated show out of Washington DC. SSS was never on EITM. SSS and Axle were doing afternoon drive when EITM was the Rock 100.5 morning show.

Back
Top Bottom